This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This 7 week program will help your children develop many skills, such as discipline, focus and concentration. It’s proven that children who practice martial arts do better at school, home, and are more physically fit. The program will include karate, tae-kwon do aikido, ju-jitsu, and other various systems of self-defense. The course will also include bully-busting and stranger danger. Students will also have the opportunity to achieve certain belts throughout the program. This will be a continuous program throughout the entire school year and students will test for belt advancement throughout the program. Instructor: Assembly of the Martial Arts Academy.
Session 3: Mondays, Jan 13– March 2, 6 weeks (No class 1/20 & 2/17)
Session 4: Mondays, March 23 - May 11, 7 weeks (no class 4/13) Fee: $131.25 + $30 UNIFORM FEE (TO BE PAID TO INSTRUCTOR DIRECTLY)
Time: 3:50 pm - 4:50 pm
Location: SSES Big Gym
Fee: Session 1 & 3 - $112.50, 6 weeks + $30 UNIFORM FEE (TO BE PAID TO INSTRUCTOR DIRECTLY)
Fee: Session 4 - $131.25, 7 weeks + $30 UNIFORM FEE (TO BE PAID TO INSTRUCTOR DIRECTLY)
For more information please contact:
- Instructor: Assembly of the Martial Arts Academy, West Haven CT 203-361-9843
- The course will also include bully busting and stranger danger.
- This will be a continuous program throughout the entire school year and students will test for belt advancement throughout the program.
- $30 uniform fee paid to the instructor
- DROP OFF & PICK UP FOR KARATE IS AT THE BACK ENTRANCE OF THE KINDERGARTEN GRADE HALLWAY. NOTIFICATION IS NEEDED IF SOMEONE OTHER THAN THOSE LISTED ON THE REGISTRATION FORM WILL BE PICKING UP YOUR CHILD. PLEASE NOTE PROPER ID MUST BE PRESENTED.