This fun, skill-intensive program uses our progressional curriculum and focuses on the whole player. We teach your child the skills needed both on and off the court to be a better athlete. Our basketball staff will focus on passing, shooting, dribbling, defense and rebounding as well as respect, teamwork, and responsibility. Practice/games will be held Saturday mornings at Helen Keller Middle School gym in 1-hour time blocks, 40 minutes for Kindergarten.
• Kindergarten boys and girls (combined) will be running from 9:00 am – 9:40 am.
• 1st & 2nd grade boys and girls (combined) will be running from 9:45 am–10:45 am.
• 3, 4 & 5 grade boys and girls (combined) will be running from 10:50 am – 11:50 am.
• Due to lower enrollment, we will have pickup games and will not be assigning teams.
• Teams will have 30 minutes of practice before the 30-minute game times.
• Please note cancellations due to inclement weather will not be made up.
Dates: Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019 – Feb. 1, 2020, 6 weeks (No games 12/21, 12/28 & 1/18)