The after-school Trifitness Running Club gives younger athletes an entry into the popular, fun and healthy sport of running. This class is led by Pascale Butcher, All-American Triathlete and owner of Trifitness of Fairfield. Children will learn proper stretching, running, pacing and cool down techniques as they run and have FUN!
Graduates will have the opportunity to participate in a real road race with their new running buddies, if they wish. PASCALE WILL GIVE RACE INFO.
Date: Fridays, April 23 - May 28
Time: 3:50 pm - 4:50 pm
Location: Outdoors at Morehouse Pavilion - Class may be cancelled due to inclement weather, and added to the end of the session.
Fee: $90.00, 6 week session
Non Resident fee increases by 10%
Form: Please fill out and return the Informed Consent Form below.
- Instructor: Pascale Butcher, All American Triathlete and owner of Trifitness of Fairfield
- DROP OFF & PICK UP FOR RUNNING WILL BE AT THE MOREHOUSE PAVILION. NOTIFICATION IS NEEDED IF SOMEONE OTHER THAN THOSE LISTED ON THE REGISTRATION FORM WILL BE PICKING UP YOUR CHILD. PLEASE NOTE PROPER ID MUST BE PRESENTED.
- Please update dismissal manager to Park & Rec activity. We can't accept children into the program who are not listed as Park & Rec in dismissal manager.
- Children will be dismissed to the side door by the large gym to meet their instructor at 3:40pm for dismissal. Attendance will be taken and children will walk to the pavilion.
- Students that are registered for Extended Day may go back to Extended Day after program, ONLY if you attended school that day. If it is not your day to attend school, you may not enter the building, you must be picked up at the pavilion.
Additional Forms and Files: