WELCOME BACK TO SUNSHINE DAY CAMP!!
Easton Park & Recreation is excited to offer you another exciting summer of new experiences and adventures at our Sunshine Day Camp. Our Day Camp offers a variety of activities including arts & crafts, archery, sports, funyaks, field trips, special guests and special theme based activities to fill campers’ days with fun and laughter throughout the summer months. Most weeks offer at least one special event. This summer we will be offering days of inflatable water slide or slip n' slide (TBD due to COVID) use to keep cool as well as our improved beach front for building sand castles and canoeing on our pond. We will be having, "THEMED DAYS" and, "TIE DYE TUESDAYS".
Lunch Bunch - Register for this weekly option. We offer grilled cheese, a hot dog or turkey sandwich. Lunch includes a water or juice box, chips and a sweet snack.
Inclement Weather - On inclement weather days camp will be held at Samuel Staples Elementary School (SSES), RM# 139/gym. You will receive an email the night before or morning of camp to tell you camp is being moved. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL IS UPDATED IN OUR SYSTEM AND CHECK YOUR SPAM! It will also be on our website and Facebook.
TREEHOUSE GANG - For after camp care from 2:00pm-5:00pm, please see Treehouse Gang under programs.
Day Camp is 10% more for non-Easton residents, amount will be added during checkout.
There are NO REFUNDS for Day Camp, you can switch weeks depending on availability.
REGISTRATIONS MUST BE ENTERED BY 12PM THE FRIDAY BEFORE CAMP STARTS!! IF YOU REGISTER AFTER 12PM YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE ON THE ROSTER AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED INTO CAMP ON MONDAY AM.
Each Week at Sunshine Day Camp
All campers go to Arts & Crafts and the beach area every day.
Grades 3-6 have archery time T/W/TH.
Mondays: Let's meet our fellow campers and counselors with fun games.
Tuesdays: Every Tuesday is "TIE DYE TUESDAY!". Tie Dye your camp shirt and wear them on Friday!
Tuesdays & Thursdays: "THEMED DAYS!". The weekly flier will let you know what the theme is for the day.
Wednesdays: What event is coming to Sunshine Day Camp?? The weekly flier will let you know, or see below for a sneak peek.
Thursdays: Water slide or Slip n' slide day (TBD due to COVID restrictions)
Fridays: Wear and show off your creative tie dyed camp shirt. Ice cream truck or snow cones!
Week 1: June 28 - July 2, Star Factory Dance Party, Tie Dye Tuesday, & Ice Cream Truck on Friday.
Week 2: July 6 - July 9 (NO CAMP MONDAY, JULY 4TH, Tue - Fri, 4 day week) Celebrate America Week, Snow Cones Friday
Week 3: July 12 - July 16, Magic Matt & Balloon Twisting, Ice Cream Truck Friday, Tie Dye Tuesday, Movie Night Friday
Week 4: July 19 - July 23, Star Factory Dance Party, Tie Dye Tuesday, Snow Cones Friday
Week 5: July 26 - July 30, Carnival Day with Airbrush Tattoos, Tie Dye Tuesday, Snow Cones Friday
Week 6: August 2 - August 6, Video Game Truck, Tie Dye Tuesday & Ice Cream Truck Friday.
Week 7: August 9 - August 13, Bring The Hoopla, Tie Dye Tuesday, Snow Cones Friday.
Week 8: August 16 - August 20, Ice Cream Truck Friday, Tie Dye Tuesday, Movie Night Friday
NOTE: WHEN YOU GO TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD(REN) & YOU SELECT THE OPTION: "NO LUNCH BUNCH" OR "WITH LUNCH BUNCH", YOU CAN CHOOSE WHICH WEEK(S) YOU WANT TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD(REN) IN.
Day Camp Important Info
- There are NO REFUNDS for Day Camp, you can switch weeks depending on availability.
- Siblings must be registered for the same weeks to receive the sibling discount.
- Sunshine Day Camp is for those campers entering Grade K through entering Grade 6. Please be sure to enter the grade your child is going into in the fall when registering.
- On inclement weather days camp will be held at Samuel Staples Elementary School (SSES), RM# 139/gym. You will receive an email the night before or morning of camp to tell you camp is being moved. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL IS UPDATED IN OUR SYSTEM AND CHECK YOUR SPAM! It will also be on our website and Facebook.
- Camp runs from 9:00am-2:00pm with options from 2:00pm - 5:00pm (please see Treehouse Gang).
- Aspetuck Park is located at 369 Black Rock Road. The contact number for Aspetuck Park is (203) 268-0410
- REGISTRATIONS MUST BE ENTERED BY 12PM THE FRIDAY BEFORE CAMP STARTS!! IF YOUR CHILD IS NOT ON THE ROSTER MONDAY MORNING, THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED INTO CAMP.
- Please note children bringing their own lunch MUST have a cold pack in their lunch bags.
- 1st Child Rate (per week) - $180.00
- 2nd Child Rate (per week) - $155.00
- 1st Child Rate + Lunch Bunch - $215.00
- 2nd Child Rate + Lunch Bunch - $190.00
Additional Forms and Files: