Easton Sunshine Day Camp
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
CAMP STARTS Monday, June 22nd, 2020!
WELCOME BACK!! Easton Park & Recreation is excited to offer you another exciting summer of new experiences and adventures at our Sunshine Day Camp. Our Day Camp offers a variety of activities including arts & crafts, archery, sports, funyaks, field trips, special guests and special theme based activities to fill campers’ days with fun and laughter throughout the summer months. Most weeks offer at least one special event. This summer we will be offering days of inflatable water slide or slip n' slide use to keep cool as well as our improved beach front for building sand castles and canoeing on our pond. We will be having, "THEMED DAYS" and, "TIE DYE TUESDAYS".
We offer a lunch option for $35 per week which offers campers the option to have lunch at our snack shack at camp. (Please note lunch bunch is a weekly option, not daily) Lunch will include options of sandwich/hot dog/grilled cheese, chips/crackers, drink and special daily treat. Pre-registration is required for this option.
For before & after camp care please see Treehouse Gang under programs.
Day Camp is 10% more for non-Easton residents.
There are NO REFUNDS for Day Camp, you can switch weeks depending on availability.
REGISTRATIONS MUST BE ENTERED BY 12PM THE FRIDAY BEFORE CAMP STARTS!! IF YOU REGISTER AFTER 12PM YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE ON THE ROSTER AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED INTO CAMP ON MONDAY AM.
Each Week at Sunshine Day Camp
All campers go to Arts & Crafts and the beach area every day.
Grades 3-6 have archery time T/W/TH.
Mondays: Let's meet our fellow campers and counselors with fun games.
Tuesdays: Every Tuesday is "TIE DYE TUESDAY!". Tie Dye your camp shirt and wear them on Friday!
Tuesdays & Thursdays: "THEMED DAYS!". The weekly flier will let you know what the theme is for the day.
Wednesdays: What event is coming to Sunshine Day Camp?? The weekly flier will let you know, or see below for a sneak peek.
Thursdays: Water slide or Slip n' slide day!
Fridays: Wear and show off your creative tie dyed camp shirt. Ice cream truck or snow cones!
This years weekly events:
Week 1: Star Factory DANCE PARTY! Slip N' Slide, Snow Cones & MOVIE NIGHT on Friday
Week 2: Slip N' Slide, Face Painting, Red, White & Blue Friday, Ice Cream Truck on Friday
Week 3: Campardy, Water Slide, Snow Cones
Week 4: Carnival Day! Slip N' Slide, Ice Cream Truck on Friday
Week 5: Star Factory DANCE PARTY! Slip N' Slide, Snow Cones
Week 6: Water Slide, Ice Cream Truck on Friday
Week 7: Video Game Bus, Slip N' Slide, Snow Cones
Week 8: Face Painting, Slip N' Slide, Ice Cream Truck & MOVIE NIGHT on Friday
NOTE: WHEN YOU GO TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD(REN) & YOU SELECT THE OPTION: "NO LUNCH BUNCH" OR "WITH LUNCH BUNCH", YOU CAN CHOOSE WHICH WEEK(S) YOU WANT TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD(REN) IN.
Day Camp Important Info
- There are NO REFUNDS for Day Camp, you can switch weeks depending on availability.
- Children must be registered for the same weeks to receive the sibling discount.
- Sunshine Day Camp is for those campers entering grade K through entering grade 6.
- Camp runs from 9:00am-2:00pm with options for 8:00am- 9:00am and 2:00pm - 5:00pm (please see Treehouse Gang).
- Aspetuck Park is located at 369 Black Rock Road. The contact number for Aspetuck Park is (203) 268-0410
- REGISTRATIONS MUST BE ENTERED BY 12PM THE FRIDAY BEFORE CAMP STARTS!! IF YOUR CHILD IS NOT ON THE ROSTER MONDAY MORNING, THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED INTO CAMP.
- BE SURE TO PUT THE GRADE YOUR CHILD IS ENTERING INTO IN THE FALL WHEN REGISTERING.
- Please note children bringing their own lunch MUST have a cold pack in their lunch bags.
- 1st Child Rate (per week) $155
- 2nd Child Rate (per week) $130
- 1st Child Rate + Lunch Bunch $190
- 2nd Child Rate + Lunch Bunch $165
- If school is extended into the first week of Day Camp, you will receive a daily credit of $30.00 (NO LUNCH BUNCH) and $35.00 (WITH LUNCH BUNCH) per missed day of camp. 2nd child rates still apply.
Additional Forms and Files: