8th Annual Halloween Trunk or Treat & Bonfire
Join the Easton Girl Scouts, The Lions Club, Park & Rec, Easton volunteer Fire Department and the EMS on Halloween night for the Annual Trunk or Treat! Music, snacks, and The Knights of Gore Show will be provided so come on down with your costumes! There will also be a Photo Booth and Bounce House!!
Date: Sunday, October 31, 2021
Time: Trunk or Treat: 5:30pm for Trick-or-Treating (4:30pm-5:30pm Trunk set-up time)
Costume Contest & Bonfire: 6:00pm
Knights of Gore: 6:45pm
Location: Samuel Staples Elementary School/Morehouse Fields (next to SSES)
Cost: Free! Candy donations are accepted at the Park & Recreation office or the Extended Day Program (Room 139 @ SSES) through 10/29. Donations can also be brought that evening to the concierge’s trunk.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up your trunk!
Additional Info for Decorating Your Car:
- You need to register your car/trunk at email@example.com. Please email your name and contact info (cell#).
- You can decorate your trunk anyway you like; themes such as sports, teams, travel locations, animals or general Halloween decorations can be used. (Please nothing to scary or gruesome.)
- Must be ready by 5:30pm, and bring lots of candy! Donation candy will be available to supplement.
- Girl Scouts of Easton will be available to hand out candy for you or to take your little ones around the school if you have a trunk.
- Trunk or Treating starts at 5:30 PM. So be dressed and have your candy bag ready!
Please ask your children to only trick or treat once!