Multi-Sport Camp by SkyHawks
Skyhawks Multi-Sport Camp is designed to introduce and work with young athletes on a variety of different sports in one setting. For this program we combine Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football & Soccer into one fun-filled week. Athletes will learn the rules and essentials of each sport through skill-based games and scrimmages. By the end of camp, your child will walk away with knowledge of multiple sports along with vital life lessons such as respect, teamwork, and self-discipline.
Participant-to-coach ratio: 10:1
Gear to bring: Appropriate clothing, water bottle, sneakers, baseball glove, and sunscreen
Food to bring: Lunch, snack (nut free) & water bottle
Ages: 7 - 10
Week 1: 8/2 - 8/6 (M-F)
Location: Upper Morehouse Field
Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Fee: $159 - T-shirt and ball included
Some of you have asked about our summer 2021 protocols. Our policies will pretty much stay the same as last summer. Here are the important ones:
- Verbal Health screening questions/verbal contactless check in
- Sanitizing of equipment before and after camp
- Hand sanitizing upon arrival to camp
- Hand sanitizing and hand washing while at camp and prior to eating
- Masks will be worn during down times- check in/out, bathroom breaks, etc
- Staff will have masks on at all times, but when proper distance is kept (minimum of 12 feet), they can take them down to instruct the group/ take a mask break/get a drink etc.
- Please note as the governor has lifted all restrictions on outdoor activities and also has stated that vaccinated persons will no longer have to wear a mask, this policy may be re-evaluated for vaccinated staff.