Flag Football Camp by Skyhawks
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
LOCATION CHANGE TO UPPER STAPLES FIELD AT 515 MOREHOUSE ROAD.
Skyhawks Flag Football is the perfect program for young athletes who want a complete introduction to “America’s Game” or for those who simply want to brush up on their skills in preparation for league play. Through our “skill of the day” activities, campers will learn skills on both sides of the ball including the core components of passing, catching, and de-flagging or defensive positioning – all presented in a fun and positive environment. Skyhawks Flag Football is recommended for beginning to intermediate athletes. The week ends with the Skyhawks Super Bowl, giving participants a chance to showcase their skills on the gridiron!
· Participant-to-coach ratio: 10:1
· Gear to bring: Appropriate clothing, water bottle, sneakers and sunscreen
· Food to bring: Two snacks & water bottle
Fee: $137/week - T-shirt and ball included
Location: Upper Staples Field
Some of you have asked about our summer 2021 protocols. Our policies will pretty much stay the same as last summer. Here are the important ones:
- Verbal Health screening questions/verbal contactless check in
- Sanitizing of equipment before and after camp
- Hand sanitizing upon arrival to camp
- Hand sanitizing and hand washing while at camp and prior to eating
- Masks will be worn during down times- check in/out, bathroom breaks, etc
- Staff will have masks on at all times, but when proper distance is kept (minimum of 12 feet), they can take them down to instruct the group/ take a mask break/get a drink etc.
- Please note as the governor has lifted all restrictions on outdoor activities and also has stated that vaccinated persons will no longer have to wear a mask, this policy may be re-evaluated for vaccinated staff.