NEW START DATE & TIME 12/14/19, 11:00am-12:00pm
We are going to combine grades K-2 for Saturday Pick-up Basketball. All will play from 11:00am - 12:00pm. This is a small class setting so all grades will learn and have fun!
This fun, skill-intensive program uses our progressional curriculum and focuses on the whole player. We teach your child the skills needed both on and off the court to be a better athlete. Our basketball staff will focus on passing, shooting, dribbling, defense and rebounding as well as respect, teamwork, and responsibility. Practice/games will be held Saturday mornings at Helen Keller Middle School gym in 1-hour time blocks.
• Kindergarten boys and girls (combined) will be running from 11:00 am – 12:00 am.
• 1st & 2nd grade boys and girls (combined) will be running from 11:00 am–12:00 am.
• Due to lower enrollment, we will have pickup games and will not be assigning teams.
• Teams will have 30 minutes of practice before the 30-minute game times.
• Please note cancellations due to inclement weather will not be made up.
UPDATED Dates: Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019 – Feb. 8, 2020, 6 weeks (No games 12/21, 12/28 & 1/18)