Gingerbread House Making Contest
Do you have SWEET decorating skills? Well it’s time to show them off! Whether you like to
bake or you prefer to use a store bought kit, this contest is for you. Grab your family, and start this holiday season off with some fun making a gingerbread house. SEE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES BELOW.
Winners awarded in 3 different categories:
Houses must be completed by Sunday, December 13th at 11:59pm. Email pictures (2, see Official Rules below) of your masterpiece to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winners will be announced on our website & our Facebook page on Tuesday, December 15th. All entries can be viewed on our Facebook page as well.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
- Families may enter one creation or multiple, but creations cannot exceed the number of family members.
- Store bought kits ARE allowed.
- All decorations & house must be 100% edible.
- No glue or other structure materials may be used.
- Entries with picture of house must be emailed no later than Sunday, December 13th at 11:59pm to email@example.com
- Email must include, 2 pics, one of just your masterpiece and one with you/family and your masterpiece, name, age (for child entry only) and contact info.
- Contest is open to Easton Residents and Easton Employees.