Gingerbread House Making Contest
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Do you have SWEET decorating skills? Well it’s time to show them off! Whether you like to
bake or you prefer to use a store bought kit, this contest is for you. Grab your family, and start this holiday season off with some fun making a gingerbread house. SEE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES BELOW.
Winners awarded in 3 different categories:
Houses must be completed by Sunday, December 13th at 11:59pm. Email pictures (2, see Official Rules below) of your masterpiece to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winners will be announced on our website & our Facebook page on Tuesday, December 15th. All entries can be viewed on our Facebook page as well.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
- Families may enter one creation or multiple, but creations cannot exceed the number of family members.
- Store bought kits ARE allowed.
- All decorations & house must be 100% edible.
- No glue or other structure materials may be used.
- Entries with picture of house must be emailed no later than Sunday, December 13th at 11:59pm to email@example.com
- Email must include, 2 pics, one of just your masterpiece and one with you/family and your masterpiece, name, age (for child entry only) and contact info.
- Contest is open to Easton Residents and Easton Employees.