|Located at: 366 Sport Hill Road Easton, CT 06612 (after Helen Keller Middle School) Parking is available across the street in the HKMS lot.
A Cooperative Project between
Dog Lovers and Easton Park & Recreation
DOG PARK RULES
Dogs may be allowed off-leash within the fenced area of the dog park subject to the rules and regulations set forth below.
- Park hours: Sunrise to sunset.
- Dogs must not be left unattended. Park users and dog owners/attendants assume all risks and responsibilities related to use of the dog park.
- Users are limited to two dogs per person at any one time.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All dogs must have valid rabies vaccinations. Dogs over six months must wear tag and license on collar.
- Females in heat, sick dogs, aggressive dogs, and dogs under four months of age are not allowed.
- Dogs must be on a leash when entering and exiting the off-leash area.
- Dogs displaying aggressive or dangerous behavior must be immediately leashed and removed from park.
- Attendants must keep leash in hand for each dog at all times.
- Choke, prong, pinch, spiked, and electronic collars must be removed when your dog is in the park.
- Dog waste and litter must be cleaned up and promptly disposed of in proper receptacles.
- Attendants are responsible for damage caused by their dog.
- Pets other than dogs are not allowed in the park.
- No smoking, food, dog chews, or bones are permitted within the dog park.
- Bikes, strollers, baby carriages, skateboards, rollerblades, and motorized vehicles are not allowed.