Easton Dog Park
366 Sport Hill Rd
Easton, CT 06612
|Easton Dog Park Info & Rules
|PLEASE PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOG and see additional information in Dog Park Manual below.
Located at: 366 Sport Hill Road Easton, CT 06612 (after Helen Keller Middle School) Parking is available across the street in the HKMS staff lot.
DOG PARK RULES
Dogs may be allowed off-leash within the fenced area of the dog park subject to the rules and regulations set forth below.
- Park hours: Sunrise to sunset.
- Dogs must not be left unattended. Park users and dog owners/attendants assume all risks and responsibilities related to use of the dog park.
- Users are limited to two dogs per person at any one time.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All dogs must have valid rabies vaccinations. Dogs over six months must wear tag and license on collar.
- Females in heat, sick dogs, aggressive dogs, and dogs under four months of age are not allowed.
- Dogs must be on a leash when entering and exiting the off-leash area.
- Dogs displaying aggressive or dangerous behavior must be immediately leashed and removed from park.
- Attendants must keep leash in hand for each dog at all times.
- Choke, prong, pinch, spiked, and electronic collars must be removed when your dog is in the park.
- Dog waste and litter must be cleaned up and promptly disposed of in proper receptacles.
- Attendants are responsible for damage caused by their dog.
- Pets other than dogs are not allowed in the park.
- No smoking, food, dog chews, or bones are permitted within the dog park.
- Bikes, strollers, baby carriages, skateboards, rollerblades, and motorized vehicles are not allowed.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.