SSES will be all remote learning as of Nov 19th - Dec 4th.
Starting Monday, November 16th, SSES will be back to a HYBRID schedule.
Contact Info for Ext Day:
-Ext Day land line (203)261-8705 is now part of the SSES phone system. When you call, our extension is 111.
-Ext Day VM: (203) 650-3297 (For changes to your child's schedule)
-Extended Day Email - email@example.com
-Extended Day is located in room# 139 in the Kindergarten hallway.
PLEASE READ THE COVID UPDATES/CHANGES SHEET REGARDING EXTENDED DAY BELOW!
2020-2021 REGISTRATION INFO
Due to the current situation, we are only allowing month by month & drop in registration, not yearly. November is available for registration. You will need to register separately for Half Days (1:00pm dismissal) for November are Nov 11, 12 & 13th for PT Conference Days. Nov 25th is a Min Day (1:40pm dismissal) before the holiday. EXT DAY CLOSES AT 5:00PM ON NOV 25TH.
Please be sure you have read the 2020-2021 Extended Day Manual below under links & forms. Parents are accepting responsibility for ALL information provided in the manual when registering.
There is a $25.00 Family Registration Fee (for new families only) that must be paid before anyone can attend Extended Day. You can add the option when registering for Extended Day.
*IMPORTANT CHANGES TO EXTENDED DAY DUE TO COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 situation, there are a few changes/updates that have been made for the safety of our students and staff. Please note things can and may change at any time, Easton Park & Rec will do our best to accommodate families for the 2020/2021 school year while maintaining a safe and structured environment.
· Cleaning of the room will be done throughout the day by the Ext Day staff and the school custodians.
· Students will be required to wear masks while inside.
· Students temperature will be taken before entering the Extended Day room, AM&PM.
· All staff will follow the proper safety guidelines given by the CDC.
· The classroom will be set-up to respect social distancing.
· We will be dividing the program between K-2 & 3-5 as much as possible.
· Breakfast will only be served between 7:45 am-8:15 am, due to having to remove masks.
· Parents are not allowed in the building at drop-off or pick-up.
In the AM please use the doorbell at the Kindergarten hallway to announce your arrival, a staff member will then meet you at the door, take your child's temperature and escort your child down to Ext Day.
In the PM, the Door Guard will get your child upon your arrival and send out to pick up person. You must have a Park & Rec tag with your name and year that will be supplied. If you are having someone other than yourself pick-up your child, please contact Ext. Day and give the person’s name. They will be asked for ID upon arrival.
· Bathroom use will be limited to, 2 children at a time.
· If school should shut down, you will receive a credit on account for any unused, paid for days.
· We will not be having any special guests this school year.
Extended Day closes at 5:00PM on the following days: 11/25, 12/23, 2/11, 4/9 & last day of school (TBD)
Minimum Days are not included in your monthly payment! You must register for these days separately online. Please note, there are no call-in's via the voice mail line for minimum days!
Additional Important Program Information:
- Please contact the VM system 203-650-3297 if your child will be absent from Ext Day not SSES. This number is for after hours calls and to make changes to your child's schedule. Please refer to the "Search Penalty" policy in the manual.
- During program hours you can reach the Extended Day Program by calling the land line at (203) 261-8705 x111.
- Give the site supervisor as much notice as possible for unscheduled drop-offs. These are only available for children in the program and are not guaranteed.
- Drop-in rates are $12 (1st child) & $8 (2nd child + up) for mornings and $18 (1st child) & $12 (2nd child + up) for afternoons
- Children in the afternoon program must be entered into the school dismissal manager.
Additional Forms and Files: