PLEASE READ THE COVID UPDATES/CHANGES SHEET REGARDING EXTENDED DAY. The 2020-2021 Manual does not have all of these changes for when school returns to a normal schedule.
Hybrid AM & PM registration is available through September 30, 2020. If school transitions back to a 5 day a week schedule, we will be adding additional months. Due to the current situation, we are only allowing month by month & drop in registration, not yearly.
The first week of school will be Tuesday, September 8th, through Friday, September 11th.
PLEASE NOTE YOUR CHILD CAN ONLY ATTEND EXT DAY ON DAYS THAT THEY ARE ATTENDING SSES!
Please be sure you have read the 2020-2021 Extended Day Manual below under links & forms. Parents are accepting responsibility for ALL information provided in the manual when registering.
EXTENDED DAY EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
Extended Day is located in room# 139 in the Kindergarten hallway.
*There is a $25.00 Family Registration Fee (for new families only) that must be paid before anyone can attend Extended Day. You can add the option when registering for Extended Day.
*IMPORTANT CHANGES TO EXTENDED DAY DUE TO COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 situation, there are a few changes/updates that have been made for the safety of our students and staff. Please note things can and may change at any time, Easton Park & Rec will do our best to accommodate families for the 2020/2021 school year while maintaining a safe and structured environment.
· Cleaning of the room will be done throughout the day by the Ext Day staff and the school custodians.
· Students will be required to wear masks while inside.
· Students temperature will be taken before entering the Extended Day room, AM&PM.
· All staff will follow the proper safety guidelines given by the CDC.
· The classroom will be set-up to respect social distancing.
· Extended Day will also have use of the little gym for extra space, the area will be set-up for social distancing recreation and breakfast/snack time.
· We will be dividing the program between K-2 & 3-5 as much as possible.
· Breakfast will only be served between 7:45 am-8:15 am, due to having to remove masks.
· Parents are not allowed in the building at drop-off or pick-up.
In the AM please use the doorbell at the Kindergarten hallway to announce your arrival, a staff member will then meet you at the door, take your child's temperature and escort your child down to Ext Day.
In the PM, the Door Guard will get your child upon your arrival and send out to pick up person. You must have a Park & Rec tag with your name and year that will be supplied. If you are having someone other than yourself pick-up your child, please contact Ext. Day and give the person’s name. They will be asked for ID upon arrival. **Please note, our drop off/pick up system may change depending on current restrictions, we will keep you informed.
· Bathroom use will be limited to, 2 children at a time.
· If school should shut down, you will receive a credit on account for any unused, paid for days.
· We will not be having any special guests this school year.
New and Returning Families: Please review your online information! MAKE SURE ALL FAMILIES FILL OUT AN EMERGENCY FORM FOR EACH CHILD BEFORE ATTENDING. All forms can be found below under "Additional Forms & Files".
- Sibling discounts only adhere if the same schedule applies and will be taken automatically for the remainder of the year.
- Drop off between 7:00AM & 8:30AM and pick up between 4:00PM & 6:00PM for Extended Day is behind the school at the kindergarten hallway entrance. Pick up and drop offs after 8:30AM or before 4:00PM MUST go through the front entrance to the school because of the school bus line.
- Extended Day closes at 5:00PM on the following days: 11/25, 12/23, 2/11, 4/9 & last day of school (TBD)
- There will be no credits or refunds given for missed days.
- Minimum Days are not included in your monthly payment! You must register for these days separately online. Please note, there are no call-in's via the voice mail line for minimum days!